ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee drink this week in Chester??

I'm in Chester again this week, possibly next, till Friday morning.
Up for a pint or two if anyone get bored.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer mate I'll meet up for a drink or a spin I'll ask a few others heard you had a good night last monday?!? Think I am
out in town on Thursday night.

Ash, ain't it? Yeah was pretty good :) hahah certainly had some fun. Defo up for a wee meet, let us know what you have in mind come Thursday then :).

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer dude it's ash!! Yer Monday's in Chester are good but thursday are good too! I'll see if a few are up for a quick one in the pub for tomorrow or Wednesday! Shame I didn't know you went out last week till it was to late where are you
working in Chester??

Was dead last Thursday in spoons, think due to the weather though. I'm actually working on the shell station in neston, new shop/forecourt. Staying in the travelodge on delamere street though :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
How late will be tomorrow mate I was thinking about sorting something for tomorrow if your game?!? What are you
doing in Chester for work?

Met ash tonight, didn't get in anywhere bar the titty joint but ok night none the less. Just reinforced that I need a 172

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice to meet you dude shame town was such a poor show can't believe that it wad dead everywhere o well maybe next
time! Yet a 172 theres never bin a better time to get one!