ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wednesday 30th December Warrington,side of the M62 Jun 9, Warrington WA2 8RD

Black Clio GT
normally between 7 and 7:30 is a good time to arrive and eat burger king while waiting for everyone to turn up :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
reet you do realise the state B&Q carpark is in? its fit for nothing and so is screwfix!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no not snow Ice bud all snow is now ice, it might be clear by wed, only time will tell

DCi 100
Screwfix was covered in snow/ice last time but was fine to drive on 3/4 days ago, aslong as people aren't silly they won't have a problem, pritty much everywhere has thawed overnight I think now.

I'll pop down wednesday morning to check.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just keep us updated mike. It's only half an hour from me and all the roads I've been on are ok but I don't live that far inland.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Wednesday 30th December Warrington

1 - Jamie
2 - Stu Ball - Maybes
3 - Curtis
4 - Jord
5 - Northy
6 - Coops
7 - TheJesus
8 - 2live
9 - Tommo
10 - Kneel (maybe)
11 - Naith (maybe)
12 - Ste01
13 - Willywonka
14 - Boffey (maybe)
15 - Jamesbryan
16 - Daz (fingers crossed)
17 - clio carl
18 - jamie rigby
19 - mat-nos - if the mrs lets me
20 - bedford8256
21 - Ben_p plus maybe two cars
22 - theycallmepaul - Hopefully
23 - jono172sport
24 - p111ura

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i will pop down with a mate, if thats alright? (being a new memeber just thought i would ask)

Da

Less
Course it's alright mate - more the merrier!

Jamie - I'm on a tight schedule, parts arriving Wednesday hopefully!

Da

Less
Anyone checked the weather for this...

The Met Office said:
North West England: Blackburn with Darwen
Blackpool
Cheshire
Gtr Manchester
Halton
Lancashire
Merseyside
Warrington
Heavy Snow Tue 29 Dec
There is a moderate risk of severe weather affecting parts of England and Wales during Tuesday

Outbreaks of rain spreading slowly northwards will turn to sleet and snow with heavy falls and potential for disruption to travel possible. Accumulations of 5-10cm are possible at lower levels with a risk of 10-20cm at higher levels accompanied by strengthening easterly winds giving drifting in places. There remains uncertainty over the areas at risk which will be kept under review.

Issued at: 1109 Sun 27 Dec

North West England: Blackburn with Darwen
Blackpool
Cheshire
Gtr Manchester
Halton
Lancashire
Merseyside
Warrington
Heavy Snow Wed 30 Dec
There is a moderate risk of severe weather continuing to affect parts of England and Wales on Wednesday.

Overnight snow, heavy at times, will become lighter and clear slowly southwards from some parts during the course of the day. Further accumulations of 5-10cm are possible in places. There remains uncertainty over the areas at risk which will be kept under review.

Issued at: 1111 Sun 27 Dec

:D

DCi 100
Place has pretty much thawed out except some horrific chunks of ice on the 4 way junction at the end.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Is this just a CS meet coz my mate wants to come in his mk5 golf? Or is he banned lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah he can come @ llbech (or someone). Get all sorts of s**t turning up ;) Some fool even brings his little Fiesta ;) (only joking their Jamie Rigby).

If it's bad weather I'll give it a miss but will just see on the day.

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
Might not be there now depends on whether I get the drivers door bent back after some total dick for brains decided to break into my Williams over the "festive" period :dapprove: and :mad:

Carole Anne

JDM Dc2
Yeah he can come @ llbech (or someone). Get all sorts of s**t turning up ;) Some fool even brings his little Fiesta ;) (only joking their Jamie Rigby).

If it's bad weather I'll give it a miss but will just see on the day.

cheeky c*nt lol

ill get there for 7 too.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hmmmmmm WTF is with the weather? i dont know were theres any cover in warrington

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Is this still on tonight? I'm traveling from stockport so just don't wanna waste the journey if you get me?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, I'm still going and so to are a few of my mates.

Always get one or two who cannot come for whatever reason.