ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

website is back online

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
for you's peeps that are interested my site is back online after a 6 month absence :shock:

there are some new pics of the car there and some pics of my wee ax that i use for running about in....

My general opinion of the clio is that it need some finishing off before its as good as the old one but it all takes time!!! below is a pic of how it looks the now 1 week after it came out of the bodyshop

Getting a new exhaust tomorrow saturday and Ive done a wee photoshop of how the back is going to look i think it looks miles better....compare it to the pics on the site :D

Comments welcome on site/car.....its cool if you dont like it!!!!

04082006069.jpg

newback.jpg

A well built VW
I preffered the black, never been a pearl white fan Some serious changes have been made - will you be selling soon iirc that was the plan once it was finished

Might be an idea for all the newbies to put the addy up

http://www.blackclio.co.uk/

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Looks well. Might have been nicer with the clio headlights tho. Cant wait to see it finished

172 CUP
Fair play mate. Not my sort of thing but top marks for the amount of effort you've put into it. It's always nice to be different i guess.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
wow.....now that is one nice car!!

Just looked at the pics on the site too.....love the colours of the interior too :cool:

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
cheers for the comments ppl....surprised they are all so good!

i agree need to get smoked/black side repeaters think ill just get the rear lights tinted....

car is in the now getting its exhaust done....

Arctic Blue Clio 182
v6 style smoked side indicators would look well. get a few pics up when the exhaust is done