ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website design advice

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Ola,

I'm trying to put together a website for someone who's setting up a H&S consultancy company. I'm just after a bit of advice on what I can do to make it a little more engaging. I need to amend the order of the navigation but I could do with some pointers to make it look professional, for want of a better phrase.

http://www.tbsl.net/hse/home.html

Cheers in advance

Ric

I think it should be centred because on my res I have a massive big green space on the right and the t & e in the top right looks a bit weird. Either write them in full or not at all.

But thats just me being overly critical, I think it looks fairly professional as it is.

I think it should be centred because on my res I have a massive big green space on the right and the t & e in the top right looks a bit weird. Either write them in full or not at all.

But thats just me being overly critical, I think it looks fairly professional as it is.

PMSL.

Mr <html><err... what do I do now?

*RUNS* ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I think it looks quite good, but i would defintely center it!

Altho I have noticed it has been designed with tables which aint good for a lot of reasons, but some people still do it! And also CSS isnt seperate. Your missing a meta description and keywords also which is important.

and dont forget to give the page a title! :)

Thanks for your input fellas. I've built up a list of jobs that I need to sort out on the site, but by popular demand I've knocked up a centre-aligned version which now looks a bit thin on the ground imo. I agree though, that with people having ever increasing resolutions and widescreen monitors etc its probably the way to go. Anyway here's link to a centred version if you want to take a look...

http://www.tbsl.net/hse/home_centre.html

Cheers

PMSL. You have made the letters ASS bold in the logo. I wonder if they will notice? :D

Yeah I know lol! That's what the company is called so thats what I've got to work with. The logo isn't finalised but everything I've come up with just looks like the word ASS so I've given up on it for now lol!!