ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

We should have a meet in Norwich.. anyone?

Iceberg 172 Cup
So, I'm a girl, with not alot of knowledge. But we should have some kind of meet in Norwich sometime (then i might learn something ;)). One evening maybe? I'm less likely to be working then. Evenings are getting lighter too! Who's game?

:D

Hana

I think we are planning a weekend meet in great yarmouth in the near future which isnt to far from you if thats any good?

Im sure some of the norfolk/norwich guys are up for a meet though :)

Iceberg 172 Cup
I think we are planning a weekend meet in great yarmouth in the near future which isnt to far from you if thats any good?

Im sure some of the norfolk/norwich guys are up for a meet though :)

Yeah that sounds nice.. Let me know, hopefully I'm free then :)

Twingo Dynamique
how far out are you willing to travel too... not sure what the most central place in EoE is... but obviousely can't please everyone with location!! :) somewhere abandoned such as warehouse/industrial estate / airfield would be sweet.... not that i know where any of these would be other than eye.. :/ :S :L

SQ5
Diss, Thetford and Bury are all fairy central and on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, unfortunately people in Cromer are still two hours away!

We will be having a meet Easter Sunday in Yarmouth :) which will go from afternoon into the evening. This is 31st March

Iceberg 172 Cup
I don't mind travelling a bit, but every meet that i see, is mostly on days when im not free (mostly sundays) :L Diss and Thetford are definitely fine with me. i know of airfields but they wouldnt be suitable as they're in the sticks. i@ll have to keep an eye out and hope i'll be free one of these days!! :)

172 Cup
I'm always game for car meets :) I'm usually free on Saturdays (assuming I'm not attending to something on the car :p) and weekday evenings.

Focus
If I had anything remotely presentable any more I would, but feel a little embarrassed meeting in a dirty diesel focus with a rusty door....

SQ5
What happened to the Clio you recently had Matt? Or was the last one that Lewis bought from you?

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'm game in my LY, as is my wife in her RB and our house mate with his inferno

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Sorry, I was away for that one :/ but I shall be there for this one :)

Focus
What happened to the Clio you recently had Matt? Or was the last one that Lewis bought from you?

Didn't see this! Yeah Lewis brought it off me mate. Keeping my eyes peeled for another 1*2 but nothing is taking my fancy at the min.

Trafic 140dci
If I had anything remotely presentable any more I would, but feel a little embarrassed meeting in a dirty diesel focus with a rusty door....
Could be worse, i'm now driving a trafic van, it is the 140bhp model tho... Perhaps if you lot do something in Norwich i'll pop along to show my face...

GSXR + KDX220
I'll meet up somewhere in Norwich if others are game :)

got any A048s on the van Lewis?? lol

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
I'm from Norwich. Well...a little south near Dunston Hall. I see loads of 1*2's about around Norwich and I always give them a wave haha but they never wave back! Hope it's not any of you lot :p

I'd be up for a meet sometime! I've had the the 182 nearly a year and have not been to a meet yet!

GSXR + KDX220
Im usually on the look out, but as you say most people are "miles away" or not interested lol!

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
Are you Stoke/Caistor way then or nearer the A140 like Swainsthorpe etc??
next village up from swainsthorpe mate :) I see your from stratton. I will have to keep an eye out for your clio. Quite a memorable number plate!

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
I'm about in Great Yarmouth on Sunday Evening. If i see any clios I will give them a wave! Should be lots of cars out as it's bank holiday.

GSXR + KDX220
I'll probably head up to Yarmouth this evening kiwi, I'll keep an eye out, what colour 182 you rocking?

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
I'm about in Great Yarmouth on Sunday Evening. If i see any clios I will give them a wave! Should be lots of cars out as it's bank holiday.

I'll probably head up to Yarmouth this evening kiwi, I'll keep an eye out, what colour 182 you rocking?

Ok... so i dont have a 1*2 but you can tell my mk3... black wheels.. always giving it the turbo chatter.......wave or say hi..be good to meet a few people from here..

​Thanks Craig

Clio 172 Ph1
I'm game to meet either Yarmouth or Norwich I'm always going backwards and forwards to those locations