ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wax'd and wet racing blue 182

K20 EG Hatch
Well i spent several hours today washing and waxing my 182. It started raining half way through but i was determined so i finished it off.

The exhaust looks and sounds the tits but it is deffinately restricting it so it is booked into prospeed for next friday to have a proper one made (well it better be for £480 lmao).

All four wheels will be getting refurbished soon and i WILL be putting my h&r coilovers on soon as they are clutering my bedroom :p

Attachments

• DSCN1028.jpg
    DSCN1028.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN1027.jpg
    DSCN1027.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN1024.jpg
    DSCN1024.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN1023.jpg
    DSCN1023.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 119
  172 Cup
Velcro eh? Cool. Not sure how practical it is, but I guess if you don't like the screws. heh. Don't let the kids in the area see you taking them off and sticking them on.. they might get stolen. :)

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I just set the pic of the rain drops on your bonnet as my desktop screen, Great picture man.

Audi TT Quattro
Donz144 said:
I just set the pic of the rain drops on your bonnet as my desktop screen, Great picture man.

Here's a picture i took of my old megane after i had waxed it with Zymol carbon wax.

DSC05260%20(Small).jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
Donz144 said:

Yeah, great pic indeed.

What wax is that, mine never beads like that!?

K20 EG Hatch
Ali said:
You getting your money bak?

thanks for all the good replys :p

charlie has said he will show me where they have gone wrong so i can take it back to them after it has been removed and tell them why its restricting the car.

al

ST on the way...
Typical british weather!! Had just applied some P21s to bonnet and wings when it started!

VRS
whats you rinsurance like at the mo matey? i know you paid a lot anyway but after the crash surely tints, coilovers and exhaust aint gonna help matters?