ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waving man, Black 182 cup. A23 Hickstead. 8.30am

182 has now gone!
Some guy waved as he went past, not sure who it was. I was in a silver 182 loaded with 4 people.

rps13
I saw this dude!

I was in the monaco, sitting on the floor outside the chicken shop in egham in a bucket seat!

That was me.. LOL that was so weird! what were you doing in a bucket seat ouside chicken shack? lol
Not sure it was me that waved at you clare, where's hickstead? I met your b/f Ollie on saturday though. Nice chap ;)

Last edited:
  182 has now gone!
That was me.. LOL that was so weird! what were you doing in a bucket seat ouside chicken shack? lol
Not sure it was me that waved at you clare, where's hickstead? I met your b/f Ollie on saturday though. Nice chap ;)

Nice chap???? Lol... yeah that was him, messing with the car again!!

Hickstead is down near Brighton on the A23.. Cant have been you as you are from Staines. Not sure who its was, cause he waved I assumed he must have been someone on here, not unless his was waving at my friends in the back of my car!

rps13

hahaha thought it was too perfect a day to sit in the car eating chicken!

car looked and sounded good mate!

lol did you take the seats out the car so you could outside and eat chicken?
Are you from egham? Do you ever go to the staines meets?