ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waving idiots at the Nurburgring

Brisol my lover..
Went to the ring last friday-tues unfortunately the guy that organised the trip wife had become very ill and he couldnt go.
To make him feel even worse than he already did we sent him daily pictures to try and make him less suicidal.:eek:

Copyofuntitle2.jpg

CopyofCopyof3.jpg

CopyofCopyof11.jpg

Copyofuntitled.jpg

Copyof33.jpg

clioooo.jpg

44.jpg

22.jpg

55.jpg

You went the weekend just gone?
I would have soooo been up for going, did f**k all this weekend and at one point thought to myself 'I could have taken the derv to the 'ring.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah went last friday (6th) to tuesday.

Looking in the spotted thread (andseeing a load out there) it was a popular weekend for CS'ers.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I really wanna do the ring. How long did it take to get there from Brissol dan?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really wanna do the ring. How long did it take to get there from Brissol dan?

Took 9 hours there (With loads of stops,because Jon 'BIG jts' kept drinking beer and needing a piss.)

Took 8 hours home.

Brisol my lover..
The Guy who organised the trip (Paul) couldnt make it last year either because he had allready booked a holiday so we left this for him to fill in the boxes ;)

3232-1.jpg

Brisol my lover..
Drove down and went round the ring in this...

gdfg.jpg

which resulted in this :S

fds.jpg

also took this

gdf.jpg

Which ended up on this

vxcvx.jpg

So we hired this :approve:

dfgdf.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hahahaha!!!

I'm proper laughing. I've got a load of pics too. I'll upload them later if I get time.

E90
Cautionary word of warning, either everyone with helmets or non at all, was there a while back where some guy had his on, his wife nada, spin and touch armco, husbands head hits wifes, wife very very unwell.

that kit car is awesome what is it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
MNR Vortex with ZXR12 bike engine and a shattered clutch fork tobe precise! lol.