ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water wetter?

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
worthwhile on a track car less heat means a bit more power,i used it in my 172 and noticed quite a drop in temperature

Yes it does work.

Was recommeneded it years ago for my old TVR Chimaera by The TVR Centre in Redhill (now no longer). In those days all TVRs had overheating issues.

Yes it does work.

Was recommeneded it years ago for my old TVR Chimaera by The TVR Centre in Redhill (now no longer). In those days all TVRs had overheating issues.

Was actually in salfords :rasp:

I used to live about a mile from there... and used tpo always see them testing them up the a23... my child hood was a good one lol

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Yes it does work.

Thats a different car though.

172's loose quite a bit of power when hot,when hillpower was doing some power runs on my 172 it lost quite a bit when it had been on the rollers for a while