ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water pump?

182 Sport 2.0I
I have just got back from a drive and my car was steaming. So I popped the hood of my 182 and it was out of radiator water. So I filled it back up and it pissed out of a hole under the air filter. I have taken my air filter off to get a closer look. It has about 3 pipes going Ito it all containing water. The hole is the one at the top of the three screws, it has a thread inside of the hole so I think maybe a screw should have been in there.

Is this the water pump?

I need help :)

Cheers

Lots of Alfas
It sounds like the thermostat housing. The pump is on the other side of the engine running off the aux belt.

On the thermostat one of the screws is the bleed screw for the coolant but I cant see that working itself loose.

182 Sport 2.0I
Your correct. It's the bleed screw. Damn me, anyone know the measurements of these?