ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water oil temp valts help please

clio 172
Hey guys I'm on holiday in malta haveing an amAzing time .I have noticed a lot of the cars here have these temp dials on the dash and they look rely nice .I have found a shop that sells them relly cheap but would like to no if there is a certen type I would need meny thanks louis ..

clio 172
Can someone please help me on this as I'm going to bye 3 today ...I'm going to bye oil temp .oil presure and volts ..I rely need to no if these are going to work on my 2002 172 2.0 ...menythanks avit ..also i am typeing this on my mobile siting on the beach ....

clio 172
The gauges I have bought are auto gaoge. Oil pressure volt oil temp .has enybody fittied thease to a clio I'm going to pay a auto electrishion to fit them for me ..but would like to no they are gana fit and work befor I go home and carnt change them meny thanks

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I wouldn't bother TBH. Unless you need them, why fit them? Extra clutter looks sh*t.

It's your car though, I guess.

clio 172
I can see what you mean from 3years ago I hated things like that up untill now but I think they look rather smart when fitted proply and actully working proply ....all I relly wanted to no was weather they will work I'm not going to fit them my self but they are nice an I will post some pictures

clio 172
I'm at a race track 2nyt called hal# far its 2pounds 50 and u can drive up and down the drag strip all night long