ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water Marking Images

172 + 350z
Hi All, thought this would be the most suitable place for this question.
Looking at watermarking all our stock images at work, so 1000 plus images and more added daily.
Wanting a good piece of software to do this in bulk, either free or paid for. Not done anything like this before and would prefer some advice before just downloading the no.1 Google link.
Any advice appreciated as I am sure some of you will protect your photographs!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Irfanview or GIMP. Both do it perfectly I believe

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Automated Batch script in Photoshop or GIMP. How big is the file of all photos? If it's not too big, fire it over and I'll slap some watermarks on for you.

172 + 350z
Thanks guys wasn't expecting a response so quick.
Not a big file as all images optimised for use on eBay etc. As kind as the offer is, ideally would like something we can do in house and then repeat when needed. If I get stuck will be in touch though as that's really appreciated.
Will take a look at the suggestions :) wonder if the software will keep the original and then create a copy with a watermark.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Well that's easy - just copy all the files to a new folder and watermark those you moved :)