ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water in plug hole AGAIN !

2007 clio dynamique
Hi guys im just wondering if anybody has and explanation for this , i recently had a misfire which i tracked down to water in plug hole 4 which caused the plug to turn rusty, i had recently jet washed the car on the outside may i add and not the engine but i put it down to this and stopped using the jetwash , but after around week the problem has returned and i dont no where the water is coming from , the misfire is worse than last time and i cant afford to keep changing plugs every week lol , its a 1.4 mk3 so uses pencil coils and from what i can see there is a seal which looks intact so im abit lost to where the water is coming from if anybody can offer any help then please do thanks

2007 clio dynamique
im going to check it over and then i will report back but as of yet i havnt seen any white smoke and it has not being over heating but i will check the water and oil and see what i find cheers for reply