ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watching UK tv abroad?

RenaultSport clio 182
I'm currently stuck working in Malaysia at the moment with not a whole lot to keep me entertained. Does anyone know of any sites where I can watch some tv? Iplayer and the like don't work unless you are watching them in the uk

Thanks

Titanium 182
I was just about to say I've tried tvcatchup and it doesn't work out here for me either, you have to be in the UK (and with a full tv licence, of course :eek:).

I've just been waiting til the programs are released on download sites, take it you want to stream live though?

Cupra
Have you got an iPad? Theres an app that streams quite a few channels abroad.
Otherwise a paid VPN service is probably your only hope.

Cupra
"Filmon free tv". It's got most uk channels and is free. I've used it with the hdmi cable to my tv and its still decent quality. Free too!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1333774533.726169.jpg

What apps?

VPN's don't work with TvCatchup :(

Yes you can we have been while living in Greece for the last 5 years, try s4uvpnsurfer.com , no problems works great and have the best choice of servers for all needs and there prices are just great, my wife watches her soaps and i watch my top gear etc both at the sametime, worth a look buddy.

seat
I tried using the expat shield for a few months but not long ago they switched the BBC off on it and to be honest it left me with a load of tool bars that I didn't want. I'm now on Laptop Telly which seems to be doing the job well enough. I can watch BBC One and ITV live on it without it stopping which is good enough for me at the moment. http://www.laptoptelly.com