ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wat to do Wat to do??????

182 ff silver
went in town (bristol) last night parked my car in a car park near the water front had a few drinks stayed at me mates house.

woke up this mornin and my car is wrecked :mad: passenger door has been wedged open with a crow bar or somethin similar, and the car is covered in dents and scratches espiecally on the roof.

i found out the MOT has ran out 2 weeks ago so im now not insured

WTF shall i do :S
suggestions please

tbh .................... get an m.o.t done m8 a.s.a.p .

or get the repair done yourself and then do the m.o.t

182 ff silver
i cant begin to imagine how much its goin to cost to repair but if i got an MOT would the insurance no that wen it happened i didnt hav one???

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**k me, well they may find out as they will know the date it happened and the date of ure MOT, had you forgotten to get one done,

fuckin hell pal cant imagine how s**t u feel, hope it gets sorted

182 ff silver
f**k me, well they may find out as they will know the date it happened and the date of ure MOT, had you forgotten to get one done,

f**kin hell pal cant imagine how s**t u feel, hope it gets sorted

cheers mate but feel gutted i didnt realise the MOT was out. I thought it was due next month oops :( sods law innit

182 ff silver
i didnt think u can repair damage to a roof as its not a panel you can just replace am i right ???

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
find an mot guy thats not up to date with the online system, if thats possible.. as they say back date it for the right £££££ if you can

Tungy
Sorry to hear this fella :(. But pretty silly thing leaving your pride and joy in a car park in the middle of Bristol don't you think? Hope you've laern't a lesson.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
id say your a bell end for not getting it renewed but its happened to me a few times, infact i think it happens every year.. i wish they did reminders like tax..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats so unlucky :( i almost completely forgot about my MOT, they should remind you, got any pics of the damage?

Cupped 182 with Recaros
That is f*cking awful news mate, sorry to hear it.

All this chat of "back dated MOTs" and general law-breaking isn't that wise tho, especially as your reg number is all over the website.

Clio 182
That is heart breaking mate i only wish i could find the buggers that did it tie them up place them in the road and do a burn out on there faces.

182 ff silver
Thanx for all the help

Just read up on my insurance and im not covered for criminal damage so looks like im gonna be skint for long long time :S

Clio 172 mk2
Sorry to hear about the car

Bristol really is a f**king nightmare when it comes to car crime...my mate had his old Fiesta broken into five times in one year in a similar way:(

Definately go to a breakers and get the car back to it's former glory

182 ff silver

Attachments

• Photo-0022.jpg
    Photo-0022.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Photo-0023.jpg
    Photo-0023.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo-0026.jpg
    Photo-0026.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 79