ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer pump help on 182

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Wonder if anyone can help? I need to replace the washer pump on my FF182. I've got a tool to get the wipers off, then remove the scuttle panel and disconnect the electrical connection to the pump. But I can't get the pump out. Anyone know how? It seems like the pump is wedged into the washer bottle, I can pop the top half out towards the front of the car, but can't seem to free the bit that goes into the bottle. Can anyone share any tips?

Cheers

mk3 golf gti
i just took the whole washer bottle out to replace mine mate. was much easier and could give it a right good clean too.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Can you do that with just the scuttle panel off, or do you have to remove arch liners etc?

Cheers

mk3 golf gti
yeah just the scuttle panel, you have to take the wiper arms and motor off but its only 3 bolts, a bit of wiggling and it will come out, much easier to out the new motor in with the bottle out.