ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer jets broke

Dci 100
my washer jets wont work, the water bottle is full, the window wipers still work, but i'm not getting any water through.i cant hear the pump running either, they were working fine before last weekend too, is there a fuse or something it might be??

cheers.

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
wont be the fuse if u can still hear pump going cheaper option is to check the washer jet lines to see if blocked if there fine ur pump has gone

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Did I miss something there Matt.

You said " i cant hear the pump running either" and somehow that got translated into "wont be the fuse if u can still hear pump going"

Have you checked the fuses ?

BMW M135i
Thought the window washers worked? You tested the seperate fuse for the headlight washers yeah?

Dci 100
nope the wipers still work, thought id mention that incase they were some how connected, the washers for the front windows, back windows and headlights are not working :S

as far as i can see all the fuses in the interior fuse box are fine too

172 MKII FF
If it is the pump that is broken then isn't that a big job? It is basically entering the same territory as the cambelt.

172 MKII FF
I maybe completely wrong........but i'm sure i've read in many posts that whilst getting the cambelt changed, one might as well get the water pump changed because it doesn't cost much extra to do this as it is in the same area. Again i may have misunderstood though.

BMW M135i
I maybe completely wrong........but i'm sure i've read in many posts that whilst getting the cambelt changed, one might as well get the water pump changed because it doesn't cost much extra to do this as it is in the same area. Again i may have misunderstood though.

Engine water pump. Not the little electric one in the washer bottle.

Dci 100
lol. anyway, anyone got a part number for the water bottle electric pump that powers the window washers...and possibly a guide on how to replace them
thanks.