ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jet hose location (clio mk3 tce)

Clio mk3 tce
Hey, I just changed my washer bottle today as my pump was not working, but now I have run into a problem with the front washers and think it's down to the hose as it is pumping water out the pump but not when the hose is on. I'm wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to change the front washer jet hose and can I change it just by tacking the inner wheel arch out as I really can't be doing with taking the front bumper off and the wing. Any help would be much helpful :D

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I had this issue on my sisters 1.2 tCe, the hose under the bonnet and just above the turbo had gone like jelly so the water was just squirting onto the engine instead of through the jets.

I went down to Halfords and picked up some new hose for £2, cut to length and replaced all the black stuff with clear. All the stuff in red in the pic is the washer hose that usually fails and turns like goo, I can get a pic when I'm back at home later if you need a better pic :)
imageedit_3_5337777163.gif