ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer bottle

Dci 100
yes i did, the two pumps work fine now, but i found that the bottle had a crack in it around the hole and as was fixed up with a load of sealant, which probably wrecked the pump, now its got a slow leak......:mad:

gone from no motor and plenty of fluid to both motors and no water...what a complete c**k

(the pumps are only £12 from pug as opposed to £18 from renault...and its the same part too, the branding is shared)

CB600FS
Ah right yeah, that sucks sometimes you can bodge them not to leak but for the sake of about £25 its not worth it.

Pretty sure 8200 071 215 is the part number but its an old version of dialogys so could be wrong. Thats for the bottle.

CB600FS
PM Me your chassis number if you like I'll see how cheap I could get you one tomorrow.

Thats the price dialo-s**t lists, so unsure if thats with/without VAT etc