ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer balls...

I wasnt sure which topic to put this in, but thought it would get more attention here.

Does anyone know where I can get a headlight washer ball .. or does anyone have one?? I went to renault today but they want to sell me the whole unit. I only want the ball.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

buy the whole stalk for about £7 then pop the ball out!! they dont sell the balls individually afaik.
Em

Mk2 172

I got the whole unit from renault basingstoke. I havent managed to fit it yet though.

Got a leak in my washer tank too, but not sure if it is the usual split bottle, or a rubber seal.

They only cost about £7 from renault, but the balls are hard to get out...unlike the original ones that fall out when you look at them.

Quote: Originally posted by Elliot on 07 July 2004

I got the whole unit from renault basingstoke. I havent managed to fit it yet though.

Got a leak in my washer tank too, but not sure if it is the usual split bottle, or a rubber seal.

They only cost about £7 from renault, but the balls are hard to get out...unlike the original ones that fall out when you look at them.
Itll be a split bottle and a warrenty job. loads of people have had this problem.