ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed off today few snaps

Clio 172 cup
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
As above using autobrite products
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 101
  Clio 172 cup
Sorry mate wasn't trying to be an ass lol. I'm no photographer and use my iPhone too

image_zpso0nzorid.jpg
Looking nice pal love the colour the problem I've got is I have to email it from my I phone 4 s to my I pad so maybe that's why the picture quality is poor plus when I send it I send it in a small photo size

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Oh Jim lol. Can you send the pics from your phone to a photobucket or a similar account? Then upload them on here. That's what I do mate

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Looking nice pal love the colour the problem I've got is I have to email it from my I phone 4 s to my I pad so maybe that's why the picture quality is poor plus when I send it I send it in a small photo size

There is an 'upload file' option to the right of the 'post reply' button on here.

Upload the file you want directly from the iPhone 4 and press the 'insert full image' button next to the photo.

Teg
I took them on my I phone then emailed them to myself/I pad so that's prob why next time think I will use my I pad camera,I'm no expert photographer lol
Do you have iCloud setup? Not sure about iPhone 4s but I know with my iPhone 5c when I take a picture it automatically downloads onto my iPad.

Clio 172 cup
There is an 'upload file' option to the right of the 'post reply' button on here.

Upload the file you want directly from the iPhone 4 and press the 'insert full image' button next to the photo.
Think that's where I'm going wrong I'm clicking the small image