ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed my cars today

106 Rallye
I've been out washing cars trying out some new products (Tesco Wash 'N' Wax and Poundland Microfibre towel) and here are the results. For a total of £1.72, I'm sure you'll agree that they do a great job!

Starting with the dirrrty sl*g (Rallye)

Before...
DirtyOffside.jpg

DirtyFront.jpg

DirtyNearside.jpg

DirtyRear.jpg

The tools used - W&W in hot water, hot water, old manky sponge, cheap fake shammy (very good though), rubber squeegie thing and a soft brush to get rid of all that mud.

Tools.jpg

After washing
WashedFront.jpg

WashedRear.jpg

And then I washed the Clio too. Check out all the Pugs down my road, there was a silver 406 behind me as well when I went out.
CleanClioFront.jpg

CleanClioRear.jpg

This badge means it had twice as many of something than it needs ;) 8v all the way now!
16v.jpg

...and then finished off the Pug with the microfibre towel - Hmmm shiny!
PolishedFront.jpg

PolishedRear.jpg

PoloshedBonnet.jpg

PolishedSide.jpg

Nice, some people will have nightmares on this forum seeing the sponge on the floor! lol , serious though... dont put yer sponge on the floor :p

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
the 106 is a sweet car, thinkin of gettin one next year sometime...

what are the reg's for the for the later ones, i have a private plate beggining with a 'v' and ideally would want that on it!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
damn, its the rallye i want, might try and run both if i can save up the money!!

love the cars, think yours looks awesome, any mods to it, looks lowered?have they got discs or drums on the back??

106 Rallye
damn, its the rallye i want, might try and run both if i can save up the money!!

love the cars, think yours looks awesome, any mods to it, looks lowered?have they got discs or drums on the back??

Yeah, I'd reccommend the Rallye as the best of the 106s. No luxuries mind - No: Central locking, Leccy windows, leccy mirrors and few of them have PAS (mine doesn't)

I'd reccommend the 106 Rallye Register if you're looking for one (I'm Captain Pugwash on there BTW - Fitting name eh?), but they're getting rare - only 500 were imported here.

Mods on my Rallye so far are - GTi6 cyclone alloys, Koni suspension (lowered ?mm), twin exhaust, Pioneer head unit and door speakers

Mods to be done - blue bucket seats, painting wheels white and red/white slagflaps......and probably more

lol @ you lot's comments about my sponge!

nice looking rallye - I much prefer the gti 6 alloys as you have on it:approve: to the standard white steel jobbies they came with. One thing though, the kit doesn't seem to fit propely on the driver side wheel arch.

Also I can't believe that any one would put the sponge on the floor before using it !

106 Rallye
nice looking rallye - I much prefer the gti 6 alloys as you have on it:approve: to the standard white steel jobbies they came with. One thing though, the kit doesn't seem to fit propely on the driver side wheel arch.

Also I can't believe that any one would put the sponge on the floor before using it !

The arch has been like that since I bought it in September. The clips are broke so I need either a new arch or to stick that one down with something

Oh dear, that sponge! It was dirty anyway, so washed it off before I washed the car :rolleyes: