ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

was told by orange

If you get a sim only and pay the bill on time then after 3 months u can go in and choose a handset free of charge?

Already have a bberry curve with them so wasnt sure about getting another contract out,

Is this true or did i miss hear her?

Dynamique Flamer
But surely if you're taking out a contract those specific handsets will be free anyway so why wait 3 months? :S

i already have a pay monthly contract. Am thinking of getting another handset but not wanting another contract, I was looking at just nuying a p&g but was pricey so she said just take a sim only contract out, 30day monthly rolling, Keep it going for 3 months then i can come in and choose the handset i want for free?

Doesnt include the iphone ;)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Lol, just so I'm clear. I could get a £15 a month sim only contract, pay it on time for three months, choose a phone then cancel the contract as it's rolling anyway. So, new phone for £45?

Dynamique Flamer
Lol, just so I'm clear. I could get a £15 a month sim only contract, pay it on time for three months, choose a phone then cancel the contract as it's rolling anyway. So, new phone for £45?

I faink thats what he said

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Someone try it. My phone is doing my tits in and I can't put up with it any more.