ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Photo Meet Photos

Okay, so my attempts are not really in the league of Niall and Adrian, but I'm happy enough with them for now.

Was a good meet, apart from being moved on from what would have been a great location, bit of a shame that.

Anyway, my efforts:

10818302866_b9768c0b6b_c.jpg

10818414444_bbed9ca467_c.jpg

10818412454_9b943b670a_c.jpg

10818297936_091e759d57_c.jpg

10818554663_a3bf92124c_c.jpg

10818276965_fed2aa489c_c.jpg

172 CUP
Nice to meet a few of you i was in the black 182 that was running a bit crappy had the engine cleaned on the way only for it to start misfiring like mad,dried the plugs out when i got home all sorted again,I would have moved to the screwfix place but running like it was i shot off home,Who was the guy in the red trophy i spoke to? that was a lovely motor.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Good photos other than the messy backgrounds, you should have gone around the corner with us, there was none of that signage to mess up the backgrounds :)

Track 172, Focus RS
love the first pic, i saw you lot at the matalan crossroads but was in my tractor so you wouldn't have noticed me

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Awesome pics eddies :)

chris's car looks brilliant in that first pic, love aucky mx 5

Nice to meet a few of you i was in the black 182 that was running a bit crappy had the engine cleaned on the way only for it to start misfiring like mad,dried the plugs out when i got home all sorted again,I would have moved to the screwfix place but running like it was i shot off home,Who was the guy in the red trophy i spoke to? that was a lovely motor.

the guy in the trophy is off ruk fb page. And turns out to be my gfs cousin lol

Knuckles, your off side rear plate bulb is out

i noticed yesterday :( cheers.

piece of s**t bulb keeps coming loose. I only changed them the other week.