ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Mini Meet - Saturday 19th Jan

We've organised a small meet on the NW CS Facebook group to go get some photos in the cold.
Good chance to meet up for the first time this year. I know its probably going to be cold, so bring something to keep yourselves warm.

8pm, behind Screwfix Direct here's the details for Screwfix:

Units 28-30, Gateway Trade Park
Kerfoot Street
Warrington
Cheshire
WA2 8NT

http://goo.gl/maps/ZKStN

Last edited:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if I'm busy on Sat. I've got a feeling I'm supposed to be doing something.

Might pop along if not. Doubtful I'll wash the car though, not that it would arrive clean with salt etc anyway.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if I'm busy on Sat. I've got a feeling I'm supposed to be doing something.

Might pop along if not. Doubtful I'll wash the car though, not that it would arrive clean with salt etc anyway.

IF I go, I'm closer to you if you want a lift off me?

Been informed by Michael that the roads about screwfix are dug up. He said it may cause a mischief with some people's cars damage wise. Anyone any other ideas where it can be held? Unless you want to risk it?

Just a warning.

Update

He said its more for people who feel the need to mess about in their car you'll more than likely bump it so take it easy and don't drive like a pleb!

Last edited: