ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning Codes - O2 Heater Fault?

I've had the engine light come on and every now and again it would splutter briefly on acceleration, but overall it's felt fine. I plugged it in and got the below:
sy5gr5.png

I then cleared the faults and started the engine. The engine light didn't come back on but these faults came up again saying 'present' this time:
idsrpk.png

The engine light came on again after 15 or so miles and is still on now. Can anyone help me with what these actually are?

182 ff
I've had the engine light come on and every now and again it would splutter briefly on acceleration, but overall it's felt fine. I plugged it in and got the below:
sy5gr5.png

I then cleared the faults and started the engine. The engine light didn't come back on but these faults came up again saying 'present' this time:
idsrpk.png

The engine light came on again after 15 or so miles and is still on now. Can anyone help me with what these actually are?

i have some faults to view,what diagnostic device ,did you use? can faults be cleared by it?

182 ff
Looks like he's used the RSTuner to read the codes.
sorry to bump the tread.i had the abs /serv/traction control light coming on.a garage looked at it,said the error is saying brake senor switch.i looked at it,you had to press brake hard for the brake lights to come on,i bought a new switch and set it up..no warning lights are coming on,but the cruise control wont work..the green light comes on,then goes off,come on again when you brake..i can set the speed limiter (orange light).not the cruise control took it another garage,they cleared the fault,still wont work..will a Renault dealership clip only reset it? i know they will charge £80 for plugging it in.or can i buy something to reset it myself?

182 ff
Someone local to you might be able to reset it for you or either diagnose it.
after looking for weeks to find a solution,i have just seen a old tread by an experience mechanic,he said after fitting a brake senor switch,make sure you use the 1mm rule.(meaning leave some space between the senor and petal before the light comes on).just reset the switch,now the cruise control works ..i went to few garages,about this fault.and none of them mentioned that rule.. i only found out yesterday my car has a speed limiter on it(the orange light) ha

dan's cast offs.
Take it out, hold the washer and give it a shake, will probably have a rattle from inside.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
No, it was a brand new Bosch one! What could have caused it to fail so quickly?
Could it be the loom rather than the plug that's failed? Swap the lamdas front to back see if the fault moves? That may or may not work