ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warm airbox

2005 Clio 182
Wondering if taking out the foglight would be the easiest way to direct cold air to the intake as it's running hot after every drive. Also, what kit could I put in the foglights place? Thanks

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
For the sake of losing your fogs I would say I wouldn't bother.

Air box is always going to get warm, will make minimal difference IMO.

Clio 172 Sport
Wish people would stop worrying about cold air feeds etc. It's been proven that they make zero difference.

2005 Clio 182
Can someone please explain why my fuel needle goes lower after every drive? And it just seemed a little too warm for being a cold air feed. Colder air is denser air, so yes it makes a difference. Not a worthy difference in this case however, I suspect.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone please explain why my fuel needle goes lower after every drive? And it just seemed a little too warm for being a cold air feed. Colder air is denser air, so yes it makes a difference. Not a worthy difference in this case however, I suspect.

You have the right idea however it will make no difference in this case as you say.

2005 Clio 182
I'll leave it. Got more important things to think about anyway, like polarized wheel nuts and not catching Ebola.