ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WantsaWilliams has just seen my car....

I have seen this car many times, and everytime it looks more mint then the last time.

Was even priviledged enough to be able to drive it.

German Barge

he he, ahh yes, i even mentioned that too him martin, would defo have willy track if i kept it, and some nice wilwoods to compliment the front.

Cheers smokey ;)

Yes, very happy with the car and hopefully will be ripping your arm off in the next week or so and become a full member of cliosport.net but of course ill have to change my name!

Man these cars fly!!

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 08 July 2005

did it answer you other question on the performance aspect of things then?
It did indeed matey, the thing shifts amazingly well and the looks you get in em is unreal, where can I get a willy track and how to much to get it all fitted up?

See Joel thought she was real! Ill be doing the track, interior and decals to finish off the conversion and the valver she once was will be no more :p

German Barge

HE HE,

yeh it answered a few of his questions... shame it was a little wet yesterday, but seeing as you weigh half what i do mate, im sure you could pull some good quaters in it when you get it

be sad to see it go :( i look back at the day i got it, the grin on my face, and that was a standard 1.8... im glad it will go to someone who is gonna be up for staying in the club, and take it that one step further.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Just remember if youre buying it, get a personalized plate so that you can hide the year like a NI plate, although the way it is now, it looks the dogs danglies...:D

(And this coming from a "CUP" owner!) ;)