ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanted in NW

Maz

LY 200
Anyone know anyone in NW that does full inside and out car cleaning including wax/polish etc and that would also clean under my bonnet ??

Any help would be great

Maz :D

Maz

LY 200
I was waiting for it ... lol

I am being serious .. I can't do it myself because of a medical condition and I wanted to try and find someone local or I will be the only dirty car at FCS 2006 :(

Maz

Tesla MP3 2021
i think there is a place in runcorn maz.....
let me dig up some details and ill let ya know.

Maz

LY 200
^^ cheers Adam thats ace ..

I want to try them out before booking it in for the works for FCS ;) lol

Maz :)

vx220
For detailing you need wd pro. He's in northwest maz! Sure u've seen his work about. If you pm me ill give you his mobile number as he's a neighbour of mine.

Maz

LY 200
He is in Bolton area Daze .. I will send it accross

Anyone got anyone near Warrington ??

Maz

LY 200
^^ yes you may ask .. but it doesn't mean I am going to tell you .. lol

Especially as I don't know you and don't want to dicuss it in any great detail on an open forum ..

Tesla MP3 2021
i remember where ive seen some other valeting stuff maz....
do u know where national is in warrington (next to kwick fit)..
theyhave details of a valeting service in the reception there...:)

Maz

LY 200
Gaz .. his name is Peter, I still need to give him a call .. do you know anyone in Warrington ??

Uncleiven... yeah I know where that is I will nip in today .. maybe they will fix my splitter while I am there if I ask nicely .. lol

Tesla MP3 2021
^^^^.yeah i saw the leaflets in there the other week.
they are nice people there...they mite do ya splitter..:)

vx220
Maz i told wd pro that id given his number to you etc and he's all cool with it. Always worth a phone call, even if you dont fancy the prices or whatever.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
Maz said:
Gaz .. his name is Peter, I still need to give him a call .. do you know anyone in Warrington ??

Uncleiven... yeah I know where that is I will nip in today .. maybe they will fix my splitter while I am there if I ask nicely .. lol

No don't know anyone in Warrington....apart from carbon copy etc....who just love to polish....lol

simonwilliams3 on here has a mobile valeting business I think....based in Bolton just up the road from Toni's house.

vx220
valeting and detailing are a different thing though! depends what your after. Either a good wash and hoover or if your after swirl removal and a good application of wax and removal of paint contamination etc.

Maz

LY 200
mja182 said:
Maz i told wd pro that id given his number to you etc and he's all cool with it. Always worth a phone call, even if you dont fancy the prices or whatever.

I will deffo give him a call .. thanks for the info

Cheers Gaz and Brazo Leeds is a good bit away from me I am in between Liverpool and Manchester ..

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol wasn't being funny mate .. if I wanted everyone to know I would have just said, thats all I am trying to say..

'18 Megane dci
How professional are you thinking of going maz?, i'm quite a perfectionist when I get going.

tlc.jpg

Last edited:
  '18 Megane dci
lol, about august I think, my poor arms :p, sometime in may ok? before fcs

can fit you in sun 21st may, i'll be doing mine sat 27th :p

Last edited:
mja182 said:
valeting and detailing are a different thing though! depends what your after. Either a good wash and hoover or if your after swirl removal and a good application of wax and removal of paint contamination etc.

Well said :)

Maz

LY 200
Dave Cli02 said:
lol, about august I think, my poor arms :p, sometime in may ok? before fcs

can fit you in sun 21st may, i'll be doing mine sat 27th :p

Trial run first mate .. lol :approve:

Sounds good to me .. you have a deal

1.6 focus zetec....
Nah its ok maz i didnt even suspect you were being funny...good luck with the car cleaning lol...:D

Kiza