ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WANTED - 182 Weekend / Trackday toy

Clio
Hi,

I am after a clean and tidy 182 that has already been well sorted to be a weekend / track day toy.

Ideally racing blue or red.

Cage, seats, bushes, brakes, wheels and suspension already done would be a bonus but am happy to do the last few bits myself.

Drop me a message or reply to this thread if you have or know somebody that has one for sale.

Cheers, James

Phil M

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Hi,

I am after a clean and tidy 182 that has already been well sorted to be a weekend / track day toy.

Ideally racing blue or red.

Cage, seats, bushes, brakes, wheels and suspension already done would be a bonus but am happy to do the last few bits myself.

Drop me a message or reply to this thread if you have or know somebody that has one for sale.

Cheers, James
Selling my RB. Mostly pretty original but with a Miltek exhaust, PMS gear linkage and EFI engine map.

Clio
Selling my RB. Mostly pretty original but with a Miltek exhaust, PMS gear linkage and EFI engine map.

Sounds promising.

Can you give me a little more info.

Milage
Condition
Previous Owners
History
Cambelt / Dephaser status
Any bad bits

Also where you are based & how much you are looking for.

Many Thanks, James