ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

want steering wheel retrim

clio sport 172
Is there anyone on here who does this type of work? my steering wheel have started to blister and my thumb grips are falling apart and its getting quite uncomfortable now.
how much am i looking to get this done and can the thumb grips be re-done ?

thanks all.

182, 172 Track Shed
My 182 one is falling apart, how much are they new from Renault out of interest?

There were a couple of guys on here doing retrims but not seen them for a while, not sure if there were some problems

172 cup
Ohhhhh I didn't realise people were having problems with them ,good job I decided to
get a sabelt one instead of getting mine re-trimmed!

172cup
i think you made the right decision
In most of the cases cheap retrim are s**ttly executed or they re using nasty faux leathers
With Royal you get the worst of both worlds

mk1 leon cupra r
Hi mate , i can do it for £120 plus postage , done about 30 clio wheels now , is it phase 1or 2

Hi mate , i can do it for £120 plus postage , done about 30 clio wheels now , is it phase 1or 2
Hi there snappy. Saw ur comments on retrimming steering wheel. Had a look at some of ur work on here, steering wheels look brilliant! I am interested in getting rid of that terrible melting and wondered if u could do mine. If willing to do it can u send contact details pls. Thanks mate.