ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Rally GB '05...

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
I was looking through all my old pictures on photobucket when i found this....
When we were driving between two stages a whole convoy of JWRC cars joined behind us and overtook us travelling to their next stage....

Random, but very cool when it happened, excuse the poor picture ;)

DSC02868.jpg

And a couple more from that stage to make this post more interesting :)

DSC02917-1.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

182 Cup Inferno
when i went to the greece wrc a few years ago and we would be going to the next stage in the bus and all the cars would be overtaking us going as fast as you like on the main roads, police took no notice of them! not like here....

was great to watch :)

Hyundai i40
Awesome i was there 2004 f**king loved it

Well random when u see the WRC convoying round

Did you do the whole weekend?

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
If you still live in Salisbury, i think ive seen your car a few times mate

:) Still live in Salisbury....i always look out for other people, never see anyone tho :(

Awesome i was there 2004 f**king loved it

Well random when u see the WRC convoying round

Did you do the whole weekend?

We went 3 years running...did the whole weekend each time...was awesome, especially when they brought back the night stages...good times! :D

Hyundai i40
We went 3 years running...did the whole weekend each time...was awesome, especially when they brought back the night stages...good times! :D

yeah, i loved the year i went, spent a bomb! but was well worth it, seeing them pics make me wanna go again but maybe somewhere different, loads of my mates went the irish wrc this yr

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Think that was the year I was sat in the middle of hairpins, and on the outside of FAST bends taking snaps when I should have been Marshalling. Unfortunatly, My HDD broke. So have no pics left :( Your's are good though :)