ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales/Merthyr Meet 11th March Pictures/Banter thread.

meg r26 f1
a few pics

rensportmeet2178.jpg

rensportmeet2117.jpg

rensportmeet2139.jpg

rensportmeet2152-1.jpg

rensportmeet2120.jpg

rensportmeet2190.jpg

rensportmeet2262.jpg

rensportmeet2114.jpg

rensportmeet2097.jpg

rensportmeet2084.jpg

rensportmeet2063.jpg
rensportmeet2054.jpg

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Hand gestures? I was following a clio with plenty of them, beating the s**t into eachother on the road!

meg r26 f1
Yesterday was a fab day. I was in the Artic 182 with willy wheels. I loved the roads, couldnt get enough thats why i kept f**king off and driving them lol Soz if any of you thought i was rude for doing so. All cars seemed very nice, especially loved the itb trophy and was very chuffed when he said yes to me jumping in and going for a spin. Had my eyes shut a lil because of the drop over the side lol. Was good though.

The megs where cool too. When lady bock and the other lad went down the road together and then came up the 2nd meg, The lads flicked a lil stone up and hit me in the cheek lol. Hurt a lil but was more funny than painful. lol.

Anyway i had a awsome day as some of you may have noticed, already bugging Craig for another day and may head up with a mate soon. Thanks for a awsome day and sorry if i didnt talk to everyone....

Josh - Artic 182....

hahahahahaha that was me with the stone sorry mate i was aiming at your chest not your face ;)

Octavia VRS LE
Some awsome shots there, love the one with the megane and the view in the background. I had no problem with directions just keeping up with the guys on the twists. Not really wanting to boot it I think Scott was getting a little frustrated behind me lol

Clio 182 FF Cup :)
Hand gestures was not enough just seen the car turn off lol! i was lucky that cooper did not have me taking over on the mountain as well :race:

Monaco 172
Ive got your number fella i shud b orderin them this week bt no rush 2 av um m8 :) thats ok then i fort i was the only 1 doin stupid had gestures but tbh u cant miss three ly drivin rwnd cud u lol must b something about the colour ;)

Ive got your number fella i shud b orderin them this week bt no rush 2 av um m8 :) thats ok then i fort i was the only 1 doin stupid had gestures but tbh u cant miss three ly drivin rwnd cud u lol must b something about the colour ;)
Turner there a guy on here selling coilovers for £200 look on for sale part also another guy Ktec one around £350 have look fella. text me price you want for springs fella yes LY look well fit love them nice for some to have that colour i quite like 182 in black when polished up look gd and lees Gordini blue as well =)

Monaco 172
Ive seen the 1s the guy on here is sellin bt unfort ther for the cups 60mm bolt spacing :( il keep an eye out and once i find some il drop you a txt m8 :)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Confused me then!! thought you ment copper meaning the metal... now realise you ment police?

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Bit off topic here but I cant upload any more pics any1 know what i can do??
says Iv exceeded my quota what ever that means?

awesome meet guys :)
couldn't have gone better especially with the weather, and always nice to put names to faces and the bant about me getting lost -_- lol

a mini pitstop with sharky to map read and we were back in the game, nice to meet you mate, genuinely nice guy along with the others (and girls kyly and christine)

so yeah, definitely needs doing again with the people from 197.net an megsport

had a really good day :)
was a major coincidence that when i went home there was a 'cruise' in my town so had a look round and saw christine and tim
after scaring the life outta tim was mad seeing you twice in one bloody day lol

lol yer you saw me and mark, you came at us with you huddy up lol

trying scott.....havnt a clue lol

sorry quirky didnt relise i put quick lol. top pictures you took.............mind you, you did have some awsome bits for your cam, i was very impressed.

RIGHT IM GETTING BIT PEE'D OFF WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO ADD NO MORE PICTURES. cant delete the old ones in upload manager to make room grrrrr

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday was a fab day. I was in the Artic 182 with willy wheels. I loved the roads, couldnt get enough thats why i kept f**king off and driving them lol Soz if any of you thought i was rude for doing so. All cars seemed very nice, especially loved the itb trophy and was very chuffed when he said yes to me jumping in and going for a spin. Had my eyes shut a lil because of the drop over the side lol. Was good though.
It was good to meet you, Josh - and I'm glad you enjoyed the spin in the Trophy. (Did the video come out ok at all?) As for having your eyes shut... between you and me... I had mine shut at times, too... :D LOL! Your Clio looks great and it's a nippy little thing; and I don't think anyone will be too upset that you were spending your time making the most of the good weather and the great roads.

I finally got 2 c sharkys boddies which sounded amense! And looked the beans :) i drive past his car evryday likin the window on my van lol
PMSL! Mate - you should have spoken up and you'd have been more than welcome to have a passenger ride. No dribbling down the windows, though. :D Thanks for the comments and glad you liked it. Hopefully see you at the next one.

Sharky cant never really find them anywere cheap lol! spare set want a grand! YOU HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH HAHA!! ill get a set soonish =)
I can be a right b**tard sometimes... ;)

a mini pitstop with sharky to map read and we were back in the game, nice to meet you mate, genuinely nice guy along with the others (and girls kyly and christine)
Likewise, mate - a real pleasure to meet you and have a chat. Loved the LY182... along with the LY Meg's they looked stunning in the sun. As for the map... it's staying in the car. SatNav can go and do one!

Great pics, Quirky. The shot of the LY's reflecting each other is cool.

Last edited:
Confused me then!! thought you ment copper meaning the metal... now realise you ment police?
hey Kyly, soz about spelling lol yes ment police. took over a car on moutain after sharky over took me then i was on same side of road as police i thought he gonna come back and give me sh*t but he did not yayyyy =)

is anybody able to help as cant upload pictures as my photo file uploader on here is full and i cant delete the old pictures that are still in there that are takeing up MB, bloody thing

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely photos, Christine! :D Worth the wait! Is it ok if I grab some of my Trophy for my personal collection?

(Nicely 'enlarged' Scott! Saves me clicking and/or squinting!) LOL!

meg r26 f1
Lovely pics Christine, you and we by have added a few nice shots to my collection thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: