ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales/Merthyr Meet 11th March Pictures/Banter thread.

Clio 182 FF Cup :)
Sharky, Nice to meet yo today as well fella, loving the clio = FIT!!! great pic as well buddy took 2 off saved in my album on here thanks mate see ya soon =)

First of all, thanks to Craig_B for organising this joint meet. Additionally, thanks also to ClioSport, Clio197 and MeganeSport and those folks that came along today. It's a shame that none of the RS Twingo guys came along but it didn't detract from what was a very enjoyable day. :D

It was good to finally meet the people behind the usernames and (despite not really knowing anyone) I was made very welcome. Scott, thanks for the kind words regarding my Trophy and it was great to meet you and see your stunning car. Apologies for not mentioning you all by name but... well... I'm getting on a bit in years... but nevertheless I had a great time chatting and sharing the awesome Welsh roads with you today. It was also a pleasure to be able to give a couple of rides to Tim and Josh and thanks for the company :D and Kyly... see, it wasn't so bad?!

Here's a large-ish batch of photos from earlier. Some of them didn't turn out so well but, if I'm being honest, I was more interested in the driving and meeting folk today.

<pics >

Cheers,Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Awsum pics there lads. good to meet a few more faces. thats the only meet ill be doing for next seven months so hopefully catch up when im back.

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
^^ Thanx guys sure all will be well. soz Turner but I'll be keeping the wheels for abit lol. Any 1 know if that guy from 197.Net is on this as he had a few pics would like to see how they came out??

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
p.s. VERY nice car sharky!!
Thanks, Kyly - glad you like it.

Sharky, Nice to meet yo today as well fella, loving the clio = FIT!!! great pic as well buddy took 2 off saved in my album on here thanks mate see ya soon =)
Ditto, mate - it was good to meet you too. I'm glad you like the car and photos and hopefully I can catch up again soon at another meet.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other photos that were taken as there were obviously one or two photographers among those who came along. :D

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
^^ Thanx guys sure all will be well. soz Turner but I'll be keeping the wheels for abit lol. Any 1 know if that guy from 197.Net is on this as he had a few pics would like to see how they came out??

As soon as they are posted up on my side I'll copy and paste them over to here dude!

Some great pic guys =) Lady-Bock did not no you and partner was from Caerphilly! i live by Castle view small world. be good to do another meet soon. I have to blame you and Tim now because i want Megane next car :) lol
lol very small world im in abertridwr so not far from you.
Kyly it was nice to meet you and always great to have some more girlys coming along too, putting pictures up soon

Octavia VRS LE
Agreed, both of your meganes were awsome, I loved the sound of the red one, was amazing!!!

Wkd =) already looking at megane!!! Rahhhh!!! but wont be able to afford one yet lol. lower my clio next then and maybe trophy wheels =0 sharky if get bored of them ;)

Monaco 172
Aw man suks lol the hunt continues :p if you dont want to go much lower laytes il b sellin my sportlines soon, only been on the car jst over a month im lookin at coils :)

Octavia VRS LE
Yeah I will be having an exhaust soon, maybe a subtle one for now then when I get smaller pulleys get a louder one lol

thank you guys about the comments regaurding the meg's, not that it matters that some of you call my better halfs Meg Red...its actually called Inferno Orange Megane Sport 225, even know hes done a fair bit to it and its fast as....but can see that it looks alittle red on times lol, i always love tims meg and even more in orrr of his engine:p, SharkyUK your engine has the wow factor and i know you have had an oil leek but with a good clean it will be even more WOW when you open the bonnet i liked it lots .;) good of you to make the drive up to us.

having trouble with picture upload grrrr, wont let me delete old pictures i have in upload photo manager bucket (memory full) grrrrrrr

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
...lower my clio next then and maybe trophy wheels =0 sharky if get bored of them ;)
Well... luckily I have two full sets of them; one set on the car and one set stored safely under lock and key! :D The bad news is that I'm not parting with them... unless someone is daft enough to give me a grand for them! ;) LOL!

thank you guys about the comments regaurding the meg's, not that it matters that some of you call my better halfs Meg Red...its actually called Inferno Orange Megane Sport 225, even know hes done a fair bit to it and its fast as....but can see that it looks alittle red on times lol, i always love tims meg and even more in orrr of his engine:p, SharkyUK your engine has the wow factor and i know you have had an oil leek but with a good clean it will be even more WOW when you open the bonnet i liked it lots .;) good of you to make the drive up to us.

having trouble with picture upload grrrr, wont let me delete old pictures i have in upload photo manager bucket (memory full) grrrrrrr
It was a pleasure to meet you and your other half; love both of your cars. I know it's only a matter of time until you're kicking his a$$ when you've done a few more mod's... :D Thanks for the kind words about the Trophy. I'll get some pics up once I've given the engine bay a good scrub. Looking forward to seeing your pics once you've got the computer / upload problems sorted.

pmsl sharky thanks , yer me and the other half say we are not in compertion with each other.......but really we are lol, ill be kicking his arse soon but dont tell him haha, have to have some secret mods done lol,

Scott and Matt w.......... im likeing your new cars.....matt made me laff when we was driving along and we came to a set of traffic lights i could here him shouting and swearing at them, Scott when you was behind me your car looked meen and well nice,

Layts you mad me laugh when i came up to ask whos was the silver 182 and you looked so worried lol

Great day!!!!! even know i got lost at the start but atleast i wasnt alone....................me and quick (other R26) had are own lost liquid yellow covoy all that was missing was Hodgins lol

Last edited:
  meg r26 f1
its Quirk not quick lol

and yeah i kinda got lost at the first round about as a load of cars came onto the roundabout whilst everyone dissapeared into the distance and me not having a clue followed bock....who i thought had a clue lol

theres some lovely ly pics i really wanna see the pics from the dude ontop of the mountain :) was a cracking day was so tired driving home though

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Yesterday was a fab day. I was in the Artic 182 with willy wheels. I loved the roads, couldnt get enough thats why i kept f**king off and driving them lol Soz if any of you thought i was rude for doing so. All cars seemed very nice, especially loved the itb trophy and was very chuffed when he said yes to me jumping in and going for a spin. Had my eyes shut a lil because of the drop over the side lol. Was good though.

The megs where cool too. When lady bock and the other lad went down the road together and then came up the 2nd meg, The lads flicked a lil stone up and hit me in the cheek lol. Hurt a lil but was more funny than painful. lol.

Anyway i had a awsome day as some of you may have noticed, already bugging Craig for another day and may head up with a mate soon. Thanks for a awsome day and sorry if i didnt talk to everyone....

Josh - Artic 182....

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Yesterday was a fab day. I was in the Artic 182 with willy wheels. I loved the roads, couldnt get enough thats why i kept f**king off and driving them lol Soz if any of you thought i was rude for doing so. All cars seemed very nice, especially loved the itb trophy and was very chuffed when he said yes to me jumping in and going for a spin. Had my eyes shut a lil because of the drop over the side lol. Was good though.

The megs where cool too. When lady bock and the other lad went down the road together and then came up the 2nd meg, The lads flicked a lil stone up and hit me in the cheek lol. Hurt a lil but was more funny than painful. lol.

Anyway i had a awsome day as some of you may have noticed, already bugging Craig for another day and may head up with a mate soon. Thanks for a awsome day and sorry if i didnt talk to everyone....

Josh - Artic 182....

some of those drops where pretty nuts and those corners just pop up quick lol

Monaco 172
Id go back 2morow if i could :) at the start of the day i had a tiny list of ideas, now its not so small its rather large :( me and my m8 had a gr8 day, i was in ore of the megs, i could stand and look at them alday and listnin 2 the pops and bangs made my day ;) I finally got 2 c sharkys boddies which sounded amense! And looked the beans :) i drive past his car evryday likin the window on my van lol

All in all was an amaizin day, gr8 people everyone was easy goin an i look forward 2 seein you all agen soon :)

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
some of those drops where pretty nuts and those corners just pop up quick lol

Haha, Mate. That one hard left corner came from no where. Your wheel just left the ground, Proper 3 wheeling. How come you didnt come back out for more drives. I couldnt keep still lol.

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Best part of the day for me probs was when we went round that hairpin couldn't stop myself from ripping the bar up so I turned round and went back to do it again lol.

lee

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
^^ lol I wish I knew that hairpin was there earlier on in the day. Could have spent all day on that hairpin lol. yeh that left hander just got tighter and tighter haha

lee

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
So pleased everyone had a good time.

Summer time there will be another one don't you worry!

Fiesta ST-3
Was a EPIC day, nice 2 meet everyone and have a good old chit chat :)

its Quirk not quick lol

and yeah i kinda got lost at the first round about as a load of cars came onto the roundabout whilst everyone dissapeared into the distance and me not having a clue followed bock....who i thought had a clue lol

theres some lovely ly pics i really wanna see the pics from the dude ontop of the mountain :) was a cracking day was so tired driving home though

Get your pictures up son.

Aw man suks lol the hunt continues :p if you dont want to go much lower laytes il b sellin my sportlines soon, only been on the car jst over a month im lookin at coils :)
Fairplay Turner what car was yours again? 172? sportlines how much they drop im looking no more than 30mm tbh? id love set coil cant afford at the min just had baby see... Well not me the missus lol

Well... luckily I have two full sets of them; one set on the car and one set stored safely under lock and key! :D The bad news is that I'm not parting with them... unless someone is daft enough to give me a grand for them! ;) LOL!

It was a pleasure to meet you and your other half; love both of your cars. I know it's only a matter of time until you're kicking his a$$ when you've done a few more mod's... :D Thanks for the kind words about the Trophy. I'll get some pics up once I've given the engine bay a good scrub. Looking forward to seeing your pics once you've got the computer / upload problems sorted.
Sharky cant never really find them anywere cheap lol! spare set want a grand! YOU HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH HAHA!! ill get a set soonish =)

Monaco 172
Yes m8 the 172, they go 30mm all round. I woudnt b askin alot for them m8, i would just have to get my coils 1st if your willin 2 wait a week or maybe 2. Ha i guessed u wudnt of had a baby but hey waeva floats ya boat :p

Lmao i no i was like no :( only because just before we got to Merthyr i had little dabble with type s civic and pulled out from everyone. and then you came over and asked who this car was gonna chuck my keys to my mate and say its was his

....:rofl:

Fiesta ST-3
Glad to see you lads enjoyed the meet. We will get another one organised for April. I'm thinking either Cardiff or Swansea and head down to mumbles.

OK mate sounds gd to me what the drive like with them not to bouncy isit? let me no when got coils no rush for me tbh mate drop me text and we will sort it out number is 07791732553

Focus RS + S3
awesome meet guys :)
couldn't have gone better especially with the weather, and always nice to put names to faces and the bant about me getting lost -_- lol

a mini pitstop with sharky to map read and we were back in the game, nice to meet you mate, genuinely nice guy along with the others (and girls kyly and christine)

so yeah, definitely needs doing again with the people from 197.net an megsport

had a really good day :)
was a major coincidence that when i went home there was a 'cruise' in my town so had a look round and saw christine and tim
after scaring the life outta tim was mad seeing you twice in one bloody day lol