ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales end of Spring/Summer meet

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys what's your thoughts?

What sort of meet you after? What dates are most convenient? Who would be interested?

I started a thread about a R/R day with little to no interest so please let me know what sort of meet you would like?

It must be in Wales though, so all members from the area can make it.

2 different meets would be good - 1 just for the people that fnacy meeting for a chat and some pics and another for us that like to go for a drive.
If we were meeting at 10.00am this morning and going for a spin over the Black mountains or something it would be brilliant - great weather, great roads and good bunch of lads/cars. Is always difficult in south wales to organise any meets as is spread over such a large area - ive tried organising a couple on meg sport now and no-one is interested - gonna have another try - perhaps we should come up with a joint meet idea??

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Sounds good but my car is in no way presentable condition at the moment not got no money what so ever to do the repairs to front bumper and since insurance has risen by a shocking £1700 I wont be able to do anything for a good while to it.. Looking at December time for it to be somewhat looking "ok"

Focus RS + S3
im interested, only thing with me is, if its on a sunday (usually is) then i dont finish work until 10-11am so will have to be around midday

Fiesta ST-3
2 different meets would be good - 1 just for the people that fnacy meeting for a chat and some pics and another for us that like to go for a drive.
If we were meeting at 10.00am this morning and going for a spin over the Black mountains or something it would be brilliant - great weather, great roads and good bunch of lads/cars. Is always difficult in south wales to organise any meets as is spread over such a large area - ive tried organising a couple on meg sport now and no-one is interested - gonna have another try - perhaps we should come up with a joint meet idea??

Both ideas sound ace Tim but there is serious lack of interest in Wales section atm. I'd be up for a joint Megane Sport/ Cliosport meet if we could get some thing going Tim. We had a good turn out for our last driving meet.

hey Tim i think you should add girls also to where you put lads/cars ...lol, lol. im up for a meet defo! and me and the other half will join you in the R26 and 225 Meganes also so you can defo include us ;)

Clio 172 Cup
I would be up for showing my face at a black mountain run. I usually do my hooning on a Sunday morning when the roads are quiet. Maybe a South East Wales meet on the B4560?