ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

waht sat nav nokia n95?

clio 182 + cup packs
what sat nav programs do peeps use on there n95 other than the standard one which is poo:dapprove:

My N95 is incapable of even handling phone calls and text messages without meltdown so i rely on my Garmin Nuvi for sat nav.

clio 1.4 sport
I use Garmin mobile XT on my N95 it's quite good i did have route66 installed previously but it didnt have any speed cameras and was quite basic. garmin mobile xt is great it works well with the internal gps and has speed camera alerts if you load the POI's

clio 182 + cup packs
i'll look into the garmin one.

When i've looked at tom tom site doesn't list it for the n95 which software is it?

wait and see ;)
nokia n95...rubbish for everyfing axcept taking piks or videos... anybody else have the same problem as me... just keeps randomely shutting down if u give it the slightist of nocks

clio 1.4 sport
i'll look into the garmin one.

When i've looked at tom tom site doesn't list it for the n95 which software is it?

I don't believe Tom Tom supports the internal GPS yet been looking for it for ages.

Both Route 66 and Garmin Mobile XT do.