ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W17STR in Dundee

White Sti Hatch
Spotted outside Currys in Kingsway Retail park round back of 12

DSC00087.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Beef-Mc said:
Seen that a couple of weeks ago going down Pitkerro Road.

Anybody on here ???

Sayin that i did see my mates cousin in the shop so it might have been his i cant remeber what he drives...

You from dundee mate ?

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
yeah that my cousin.

how did you no that i was his cousin

and how did you no it was my car

White Sti Hatch
Just guessis mate seen you in Currys the day i seen the car lookin at tvs reccognized you from his B-day in the Globe...Im dean if you can put a face the name.

I had no clue it was your car mate, Just parked up beside it when i ent into currys and seen the Clio sport badge on the window thought id say i spoted it see who it was.

any of you no if theres anyone else from dundee on here i never seem to see anyone

RenaultSport 172 cup
I'm over in Tayport. In dundee quiet a bit tho, never seen any other clio's with CS stickers tho.

Astra CDTI SRI
I work in Dundee, live in arbroath.

Prolly see either me or my lass driving along dock street at about 5.15pm ish.

No stickers, but gis a wave anyway. 182 Arctic blue. SE04 **Y.

RenaultSport 172 cup
Where about in arbroath you from? I'm usually back on the weekends. Ill give you a wave the next time I see you. I'm from cairnie originally. The lass lives at Kirkton.

Astra CDTI SRI
I'm originaly from Newcastle, but moved up here about 4 years ago.

Live with the wife (She's from Arbroath) just next to the kirkton industrial estate, in the new houses.

RenaultSport 172 cup
Nice one. There's another 172 cup that drives about the town like a nutter. Everyone thinks it's me till I tell them I was in fife that day! Ha Ha

think i may have seen the artic blue 182 kicking about in dundee a few times. but there are hardly any sports about

White Sti Hatch
Yours is first ive seen with ClioSport sticker on it around dundee.

Waitin on mine in the post

Seen another sport this morning the plate started LY03 but I was too busy cursing the traffic lights to check for a CS sticker.

White Sti Hatch
Theres only a hand full of Sports in dundee and only one ive seen with ClioSport sticker was a4ndys.

Soon i shall have one on my rear window but sadly i dont have a sport :(.....yet

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
I saw W17STR beside my flat in City Quay yesterday/day before spotted plate first, thot it ws class. i dont have a CS clio...just A 1.2 16v, dark blue wi 17's.

Impreza STI v5
ive had my 172 cup for 3 years now had a cs sticker on for over a year now and no one has spotted me thats shocking:D should be a bit easer now as i have white wheels and it is now lowerd. Everyone from the Dundee area should all meet up one night have a chat,food and a wee drive

White Sti Hatch
Cant say ive seen it mate....Colour is your car ?

Dont think it would be much of a meet theres only 2 cups on here from dundee yours and andys and im sittin with a wee 1.2 Grande lol

RenaultSport 172 cup
i'll come for a meet. that will make a hat-trick of cups then. G man i've only seen you once at the claypotts lights, couldn't catch you cause of traffic. I've met a4ndy tho in the overgate

Impreza STI v5
Right dundee peeps What about next wed night say 7.30pm at halfords car park, names please I am defo up for it