ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W17GLE's Saudi Audi

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0698.jpg

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0684.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
Yey cheers for that this place is to complicated for me to work now. How is everyone? I've not been on for over a year so I thought I'd post my most recent car up. It's the 3.0tdi quattro with dsg I had it four days and ended up getting it mapped so now its running 270bhp and 390ft lb of torque :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
The vectra went a couple of months back I still miss it but this is certainly a step up in pefromance and build quality.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aren't they just a regular torque converter auto, rather than DSG for that model?

Must be nippy.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Awesome told me it was dsg I've no idea i wanted a 5 series so didn't bother looking into it.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I thought it was quite slow lol the paddles are good for keeping it in its power band though as in sport it just let's it rev to the redline which is gay in a diesel.

audi a6 3.0tdi
No its staying as it is I want to blend in. If I wanted to stand out I'd buy something that stood out.

audi a6 3.0tdi
It is an s-line. I do about 500 miles a week the more subtle the better. Why's it have to stand out? I'm not trying to impress anyone with it I just needed a motorway charger that wasnt rwd as it would be useless for me in winter as I still need to do the miles. I just thought I'd come on and show what I was driving now not for the kids to excited over it. When charging down the motorway the last thing I want is to stand out like a sore thumb.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Cheers mate its a car to serve a purpous rather than to go look at me i'm old but trying to impress the kids.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Hi bifcaids how's it going? Its certainly not changed on here lol

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Welcome back mate, I liked the Vectra... :mad: This looks a good motor though! I think id change the wheels to something different though, not aftermarket ones, just some off a different audi :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They still call it a DSG iirc.

No offence, but its a boggo rep mobile with small wheels. Any plans?

A little harsh don't you think?

Someones gone out and bought a new car (A very nice one at that!) and as this is a car forum for car enthusiasts has put up a picture then you come along and piss on his chips!

Turbos.
A little harsh don't you think?

Someones gone out and bought a new car (A very nice one at that!) and as this is a car forum for car enthusiasts has put up a picture then you come along and piss on his chips!

Exactly, it is a car enthusiasts forum. If i wanted to see a generic Audi, then i'd look out the window. I'd be interested if something on it was different, hence why i asked if he had any plans.

And if the OP isn't trying to impress anyone, why post it on here? Its not like anyone doesn't know what an A6 looks like...

audi a6 3.0tdi
Only plans are better brakes and possibly a set of coilovers at a later date nothing to change the looks. I've been around long enough to expect it from cliosport so it doesnt bother me it was more so the locals know what to look out for now. I've seen Christopher a couple of times on the motorway and gone past in stealth mode. Standing out is for kids and people over compensating I don't need to do that.

audi a6 3.0tdi
There are quite a few wheels I like but the chances of me ever changing them is very slim. I've not changed a set of wheels on a car in seven years.

Nippy white cup
No offence Rob but didn't you post a big report on a Smart car a while back?

TBH this boggo cruiser would probably batter a lot of the cars on here ( on the motorway at least) so it seems perfect for what Chris is using it for

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Only plans are better brakes and possibly a set of coilovers at a later date nothing to change the looks. I've been around long enough to expect it from cliosport so it doesnt bother me it was more so the locals know what to look out for now. I've seen Christopher a couple of times on the motorway and gone past in stealth mode. Standing out is for kids and people over compensating I don't need to do that.

Nearly as good as that time you followed me home in 'unmarked police mode' in the Vectra.

F*cker ;)

Proper barge, lovely in person. Still need to go out in it in remapped mode though, no matter how boring it is :rasp:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Exactly, it is a car enthusiasts forum. If i wanted to see a generic Audi, then i'd look out the window. I'd be interested if something on it was different, hence why i asked if he had any plans.

And if the OP isn't trying to impress anyone, why post it on here? Its not like anyone doesn't know what an A6 looks like...
He didn't...