ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W* CUP-Waters Renault

Weeman sucks ****

At last, my first spotted of someone from in here. Its only taken a year!

Took my cup in for them to look at my seats, and there was W* CUP with CS number plate.

Where you from mate?

172 cup TT

WOO - Twas me :)

Got worried then someone saw it out and about on the road! phew!... its in there for engine mount and head gasket.. When was this? was it being worked on at the time?

How you finding their service?

Weeman sucks ****

Their service...?

Well, the mechanics seem ok and Ive chatted to a couple of them but the sales & service team are w**kers imo. Although there is a new guy in there who seems ok but he calls you "my friend" all the time lol?!?!

I normally take my cup to Darlingtons in Harlow if I want a service or something that needs explaining lol.

Is yours standard mate? It looked different, a bit lower?

172 cup TT

Well their service seems cracking at the moment.. BUT, i think im talking about the "my friend" guy... Thats Ivan i think.. he is a real "yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir" kind of bloke.. havent spoken to any one else of the team... it went there about a year ago when all the power steering failed and did a good job then...

Is yours in now? or been in and out?... was it this morning you saw it? as i was called yesterday saying it should be done today thats why i wondered if it was on the ramps or not... Your name Chris then i assume yeh? - ill mention it to Ivan as i like to use the fact that im "in a well known club, f**k me over and thousands will know" type approach :).. if i mentioned your name and your part of the club it would strengthen it all i guess.. or maybe im a crazy lunatic :)..

Yes it has been lowered, superchip, and Viper... going to Fred soon for the wheels to be "Anthracited" then to Pro speed for a nice new E-zorst.. sometime in all of that to GDi too for a clutch!... oh, then a new windscreen because of a growing crack.. oh then an MS Designs grille... phew... :) - ask slugger for more info on the chip, lowering, filter as it was his to begin with and he had the work done... (jesus, how much have i wrote??)

Weeman sucks ****

I took mine in this morning and parked in front of yours. Just having the passenger seat looked at and for some strange reason (*cough, nurburgring*) 3rd gear can be a b**ch to get into when changing down from 4th!

I got H&Rs and a prospeed on mine and want to get my wheels darkened to...great minds eh?!

172 cup TT

yeh great minds indeed.. speak to fred about the wheels...

so they are looking at your gearing problem too?? i have a similar prob.. cant get it into reverse without crunching and hard to change gear.. they checked it and said it needs a replacement clutch - want to charge me £750.. let me know what they say to you about the problem..

Weeman sucks ****

from what peeps have said in here, theyll say wear and tear which won;t be warranty so ill leave it. its not that bad just annoying when it gets hot and you want to cane a corner;) but shhh! lol.

172 cup TT

yeh... Reno did say that it ***************COULD****************** be a broken seal or something meaning its warrenty... BUT.... they need to use about £500 of labour time to find this out first... they could get the clutch out and say "oh, actually its wear and tear...... so now you at least owe use £500 Sir"

172 cup TT

update : Meant to be able to pick my car up yesterday finally.. got the call.. asked me to come in this saturday and....................... PICK UP A RENO MODIS as a hire car!!!!!! my car hasnt been done!!!.. due to "problems in the dealer... staff shortage / sickness" they havent been able to finish the head gasket work!!!... argh i know its a big job but they asked me to take it in LAST saturday!!.. whats happened since?!?!.. god i realy miss the damn thing and now i have to wait even bloody longer... its holding up loads of things to be done to the car too.. and i feel im pi55ing everyone around now... Dont put your car back in Chris youll hold me up even more :) hehe