ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VX220 **Contains half ar*ed photos**

Can you keep it in a garage?

No garage :( Would happily treat it to a car cover but it's not ideal for the paint going on and off every day.

Went out in a 304bhp stage 4 one yesterday. It was probably slower than the TVR, but f**k me it was scary to drive.

WANT.

Oh HELLO!

I reckon spend £500 on a diesel 106 and keep this. 40 miles each way in a 106 shouldn't be too depressing.

500+

2x tax
2x insurance with ncb used against one only
2x MOT

I'm skint as it is, completely maxed out and overspent on the VX lol. No chance I'll be running two. As much as I have debated it I just can't afford it.

I rekon man the f**k up and keep driving it :D :D :D

You would say that, you're 400% man.

Tthat as well but when I spoke to him on Saturday he actually looked worried at the prospect of doing the 80 mile commute in it lol.

Actual lol.

Ice on the inside is 'character' IIRC.

FML. No thanks. Ice on the inside is soul destroying not character building.

I have started browsing elsewhere already. Current contenders are looking favourably towards 130i or 123d (Both hatch - the initial purchase saving of the 130i seems to outweigh the fuel saving of the 123d - Need to do some more sums regarding residuals etc.. and I'm not sure I can bear to have a diseasal as my only car).

The other strong contender is the Z4 3.0si Coupe. Stunning car, classic shape, fast, not too bad on petrol. I don't need 5 seats and this has the possibility to hold its value well due to low volume (relatively speaking) production numbers.

^ Even my GF likes the breadvan!! I'd have one in a heartbeat but unfortunately M service costs and 24 MPG is off the cards.

Yerha same argument. Considered a 350z simply as prices are so low now. But again MPG does have to be factored in. R32 is in the same appalling MPG category.

I do fancy some more cylinders (which I blame Rob for entirely).

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I got Dave's MPS to average out at 34 mpg yesterday. I think that's too sensible + not enough cylinders for you though lol

Z4 is a great 'compromise' really.

Still fun and looks good but slightly more practical for the winter and commuting.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It had a quick blip around the roundabout then up the slip road then I went steady haha. The burblebus got driven in the correct manner lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why do I take the blame for everything of late? I mean blaming me for knicking some of your mrs' knickers out of the car on Saturday, fine, but for making you want more cylinders? That I didn't even "do".

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
He's got his own ones for that. On that note did you see the picture of his Pocahontas shoes he wore on Saturday?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
As I keep telling you both, it takes a while to filter down.

Ant now wears Espadrilles and Chinos, the very same things he was mocking Luke and I for 12/18 months ago.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As I keep telling you both, it takes a while to filter down.

Ant now wears Espadrilles and Chinos, the very same things he was mocking Luke and I for 12/18 months ago.

Bobby j has the picture Dan, I'll get him to post it.

I had chinos on at CSS, I even rolled them up like Robinson Crusoe. Espadrilles are still mank but they are comfy lol

He's got his own ones for that. On that note did you see the picture of his Pocahontas shoes he wore on Saturday?

He left these in the car on Saturday and I said I'd drop them in later in the week.....

Might have some fun with them now.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Flicked through the last few pages but your selling it?

Fancy a Mini works GP?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I don't need 5 seats and this has the possibility to hold its value well due to low volume (relatively speaking) production numbers.

2 seats and only 400 UK ones made of my GP, and I want a VXT ;)

Unfortunately you've got more chance of Sam buying a Kia than you have of him buying a Mini.

Flol I missed this earlier. Proper made me chuckle. The supercharged older S seems to be a good car, but more something I'd like to drive than live with.