ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW to own lotus

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
German automaker Volkswagen — which already owns Audi, Bentley, Seat, Skoda, Lamborghini, and Bugatti — has agreed to buy a majority stake in Malaysia's Proton, according to a report by XFN-Asia.

Perhaps most important to car enthusiasts is the involvement of Lotus, which is owned by Proton, and therefore would come under control of Volkswagen.

Today's report indicates VW would buy a 51 percent stake in the company, which it could conceivably expand in the future. An official announcement is expected on February 8th, the news agency said.

Ill have an elise with a golf 2.0 turbo engine and then map it please...lol

ian

Ill have an elise with a golf 2.0 turbo engine and then map it please...lol
...and give me a DSG box with it too LOL

Lotus handling/performance, VW build quality? Nice.

Is this good that Volkswagen will own such a large share of the car market? Got to be honest I don't know much the car market situation, but seems like VW will own a shitload of it.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
So far they have made a good job of lambo and the audi's are getting nicer all the time
The new S8 has the V10 lambo engine.A good combination if you ask me

ian