ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW/Audi Wheels

Clio on SL 2118s
Will these fit Clios?
the pcd is 4 x 100 and the offset is 38. so all thats fine but i was wondering if the bore is the same or whether they would have to be bored?

RenaultSport 172.
nope.
vw/audi are 57.1 centerbore and clios are 60.1

had to bore the centers out on my BBS to fit my clio :)

RenaultSport 172.
depends on where you take them, and how much they needed boring out.

i did myn myself with a drill peice, just machining it out until it fitted over the hub.

engineers will charge between £10-£20 per wheel however :D

182 Cup
Just had the new Demon Tweaks catalogue drop through my letterbox - noticed that they now sell wheel adapters for VW wheels. Haven't got it infront of me, but I think they convert hubs to allow fitment of 5 stud VW wheels. May be worth a look.

clearly says they are 4x100 tho. if they are audi 5 stud tho they are totally different as they arent 5x100 they are 5x112 which is harder to find to get the correct hubs and aswell as the wheel bore you will need to get the adapter bored out, as far as im aware they dont do an audi to renault kit so will need to get the audi to vw kit and bore out the centre