ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VPN

Skoda Fabia vRS
is that connection speed doing a speedtest or is that your usual download speeds ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
Just tried anonymizer as they have a 14 day free trial but the speed drop is massive

Skoda Fabia vRS
Dan what connection do you have from VM if your getting 20-30 from vypr, we have the 120mb and I'm wondering by how much it will drop

Skoda Fabia vRS
Private Internet Access looks good at only $40 for the year, less than half the price of Vypr, anyone used it ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
if anyone is interested ive gone with Private Internet Access and their is hardly any speed drop, recommended

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Ive just started using VPN and signed upto Mullvad - Do you guys have your net always connected through the VPN or only when using restricted apps/sites?

Tesla MP3 2021
Newsgroups with my current dire BT connection normally peaks at around 500KB/s. When I connect through a VPN (Private Internet Access) it can hit 800KB/s... win :)

I have it set to always come on with my MBP connected to a UK server.

Clio 172 02
strongvpn @ £55 a year.... found their speeds to be very good on a 120mb virgin connection I use for newsgroups. I have seen up to 60mb for newsgroups, but normally 30-40mb which isnt toooo bad, only need that when downloading in the evening to avoid virgins capping on that kind of traffic.

For netflix, just use unblock-us less hassle and only $4.99 a month.

strongvpn @ £55 a year.... found their speeds to be very good on a 120mb virgin connection I use for newsgroups. I have seen up to 60mb for newsgroups, but normally 30-40mb which isnt toooo bad, only need that when downloading in the evening to avoid virgins capping on that kind of traffic.

For netflix, just use unblock-us less hassle and only $4.99 a month

Why pay anything? Just find a American DNS server...

Titanium Clio 182
Why use a VPN if you can just use the tor browser bundle to stay anonymous ? Or do you use the tor browser with a VPN?