ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo 940 TDIC Project

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
You dont like anything that anyone else does. Why bother commenting if all your going to be is negative.

Because it's a discussion forum and there are no rules saying you're only allowed to post if you're blowing smoke up someone's arse? I'm not being rude or offensive, just expressing an opinion, so relax.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Because it's a discussion forum and there are no rules saying you're only allowed to post if you're blowing smoke up someone's arse? I'm not being rude or offensive, just expressing an opinion, so relax.

True, but my mum always used to say - if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all.

I don’t give a s**t to be fair but you’ve made craig angry, you won’t like Craig when he’s angry.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The only thing I don't like about diesels is being behind them in another vehicle, they bloody stink!

That's cool, but I'm more interested in your house, do you have 2 garages??

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The only thing I don't like about diesels is being behind them in another vehicle, they bloody stink!

That's cool, but I'm more interested in your house, do you have 2 garages??

Yeah, interesting story. The person who had the house before had a Honda nsx which wouldn’t fit in the garage so had the extension built with the bigger garage on to fit the nsx in.

I’ve filled it with s**t.

Will be very interested to see how this project goes. Just don't sell the other one again because of it lol! :smile:

Yeah, interesting story. The person who had the house before had a Honda nsx which wouldn’t fit in the garage so had the extension built with the bigger garage on to fit the nsx in.

I’ve filled it with s**t.

Hence all the Honda stuff you said before you found in the attic........ makes sense!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
New filter.

CAC5758C-E4F8-4A37-8DDD-6F228DCA3FA4.jpeg
EC4F9556-6761-4C0B-8B55-79F810B3621A.jpeg
0D31F460-FB75-4D7F-855D-3E1410253A90.jpeg

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
True, but my mum always used to say - if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all.
Pretty sure that was the rabbit from the film Bambi, your mum has a great taste in films.

Love the car! Also nice solar panels.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Pretty sure that was the rabbit from the film Bambi, your mum has a great taste in films.

Love the car! Also nice solar panels.

There is a sense of irony with the solar panels when the Volvo is pumping out so much black smoke it makes them useless.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
To be fair it was the early 90's, if you were after a solid, reliable, family estate you were heading straight for Volvo.