ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VO02 172 Chester

BMW 330Ci Sport
Cheers!

I was drivin slow because my fuel light had been on since Wrexham! Was trying to make it to a Shell garage!

Nice Cup!

Where abouts are you in the Port, Little Sutton? I'm in Great Sutton, often see Jamie on my way to work.

182 cup
thought yours look low!

looked like something was hanging out of the bottom though, maybe an exhaust clamp?

Im down in the flats by the Holiday Inn, was going to mill lane to drop the wife off.

BMW 330Ci Sport
Yeh, it's the clamp on the centre section. It's a Ktec stealth. Sitting a bit low, but doesn't catch on anything such as speed bumps. It must be close though!

BMW 330Ci Sport
Not sure to be honest!

It's on H&R coilovers. Lowered all the way on the rear, and lowered just enough on the front so the tyres don't catch the arch linners when cornering hard!

Measured the distance of the cup splitter of the ground and I've got 4.5in of clearance. A speed bump is about 4in I think. First time I went over one after fitting the splitter, I had to get out and check it wouldn't get ripped off!

Have to avoid kerbs in car parks like the plague!

182 cup
cool, looking to get coilies on the cup. mine looks like its actually been raised on the front its that high!!

BMW 330Ci Sport
cool, looking to get coilies on the cup. mine looks like its actually been raised on the front its that high!!
It doesn't look that bad!

You got the car back chris. How is it running? Well?
Yeh, got it back on the 25th Aug. Just after the meet up, which is why I couldn't make it. Could have come in the Birchdown van though!

Cars running sweet. Just don't want to push it too hard. Can't afford another major disaster like that again!

BMW 330Ci Sport
Begs the question, what happened?
I had to have a complete engine replacement, after this happened!

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

I wasn't even pushing particulary hard. It let go at about 6,000rpm on the way to work about 8 weeks ago. :S

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
f**k me-you did that properly! How you finding the stealth? Noticeable improvement over the std item?

BMW 330Ci Sport
f**k me-you did that properly! How you finding the stealth? Noticeable improvement over the std item?
Certainly did!

Stealth is a great exhaust. Will sound quite "raspy" when new. But give it a while and it will sound nice and deep, without being too chavy. I've had mine for about 2 years now and it sounds great! I have had the centre section replaced twice under warranty though! Just got unlucky with a couple of dodgy batches.

But I would highly recommend it!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Fair play, may have to give it a go as My pikey kwik s**t effort has just started blowing. Car felt horrible earlier :rolleyes:

Be interested to hear the difference as Jamie & mike run std.