ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vmaxx Coilovers

TrackCar & F30 330d
Ride!!!!!

They are coilovers so its gona be a bumpy ride which ever make you get.

They are quite highly rated for the price of them

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I've got them and they're a fantastic piece of kit. The ride is quite good, obviously not as soft as standard but they aren't crashy at all.

IIRC, ive seem somewhere selling them for £326ish recently.

Ill try find it for you, no idea on the ride personally.

Nevermind, cant find them.

Clio DCi 65
I bought mine in the group buy and been very impressed with the results..

Mine sitting on some TD's Pro Race 1.2's

DSCF1294.jpg

DSCF1303.jpg

Really very impressed with mine.

The ride is crashy as you might expect but its nowehere near as bad as some coilied cars ive been in.

I think they show up bad roads more so than the standard suspension would, but on normal roads its perfectly acceptable.

Took me 3000 miles round Europe a couple of months back with no discomfort at all and a whole s**t load of grinning from most of it, largely in part to the coilovers i suspect.

Shameless whoring:
DSCF2486enhanced.jpg

DSCF2602copy.jpg

Evo 8 MR
I might get some too as the apex I have on now clunk like hell, does my head in a bit now and I wanna go just a bit lower lol.

Do they come all setup or do you have to put all the bits together to build the strut?

corsa ecoflex
I have to agree,ive had mine on for the past couple of months and love em,as already said they are a little crashy on the odd bumpy road but said that get in the twisties and the hold the car so well,like driving a go kart..........

heres on of mine,excuse the dirty car

074.jpg

076.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
As the OP said - what's the "ride" like - since most people have them lowwwww
What are they like for fast-cornering etc lol :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Does anyone who not obssesed with having there car low and like welsh b-raods have any of these?

corsa ecoflex
As the OP said - what's the "ride" like - since most people have them lowwwww
What are they like for fast-cornering etc lol :)

The ride height isnt to bad ive got mine fairly low and its fine around town..over the speed humps there is plenty of clearance...country road driving is fantastic

S23

The Cleee-O
I love my V-Maxx's, and they handle realll good. Can do long or short journeys in them, and I still feel very comfortable, both on normal roads or attacking it round corners :p

IMG_6092.jpg

Mine ^ :)

A SHED!
at the moment i have eibach sportlines and standard dampers on my 172 cup. Would vmaxx coilovers be an improvement to my cornering abilty?