ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vista

im looking for a vista typetheme, i have one at the mo but its just the same as normal but in black, any1 got any real good smart vista ones?

also when i turn my pc of and then back on i have to re-install the theme?

Boxster S
I've just formatted and installed XP after running Vista for a couple of months on my laptop. Wouldn't bother with Vista until a couple of service packs come out and processing power grows on trees.

Neil

Megane 230 R26
Wondered what you meant when you said you were "rebuilding" the laptop ;)

I've been sticking to my usual principle when it comes to Vista, I won't touch it with a bargepole for at least 12-18 months, unless I have to for some reason... but that's unlikely as I'd put money on more things failing to run on it if I upgraded, than things coming out that need it to run.

also is it possible for me to get all the icons on the top of the screen rather then the bottom? and 1 more thing, where can i get that clock thinggy thats on the right hasnd side with the wether and all that shizzel?