ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virtual DJ

2001 Clio 1.2
Das anyone know of a decent cheapish external soundcard to use with virtual dj with two outputs, one for headphones, one for master output.
Cheers,
Joe.

Octy VRS
DJiO
It's the cheapest you'll get for the quality. I've done a lot of research into it.

*edit* What are you using as a controller?

Last edited:
  2001 Clio 1.2
I dont know yet im just starting up again after a year off, not got enough saved up for a controller yet but hopefully a pioneer DDJ S1 with my bonus for being good at work ;) what do you use/reccomend?

Octy VRS
I bought a Numark Mixtrack after selling my 1210's just to keep my hand in. Only £130 and does pretty much everything more expensive controllers do. Touch sensitive jogs etc. Used with the bundled Traktor LE it is all I need. It's plasticky but really sturdy.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I use the Omni Control, great bit of kit and comes with another sound card built in...

oc1_small.jpg

Was around £200 when I bought mine about a year ago.

Octy VRS
I nearly went for that but coming from 1210's I really wanted touch sensitive jogs and I'm really impressed with them for the price. Good size platters too.