ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin media

a burnt one
Aye, its a bum deal, i paid more when it was telewest for the channels i watched on the telly, then branson takes over and puts the price up at the same time as taking the channels i subscribed to off???

You then phone up to complain and after ages you get through to someone in pakistan who asks you to spell out every single fricking word you say!!!!!

i always find it easier to go through to the upgrades dept and speak to an operator that way .....even though i dont want to upgrade ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Im still swithering dropping VM for bethere.co.uk just don't want to do it then get some s**t speed like 5mbit.. at least with cable if they say 10mbit thats what you got...

Im pretty close to an exchange and would only really want 10mbit out of their "up to 24mbit" package..