ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin Media - Existing Customers

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Hi All,

I just wanted to give you a heads up to existing customers of Virgin Media who have the TV XL package (or Premier collection). I read on HotUkDeals that Virgin no longer have ESPN, one of the users complained that they had the XL package only for ESPN and felt that he was being ripped off.

He was able to secure £10 off of his monthly bill for 12 months. I tried this today (I've never watched ESPN, I never even knew I had it!) and was also able to secure the £10 discount. I was also offered 3 months half price Sky Sports however this was not much interest to me. I did have to sign up to another 12 month deal though.

Worth a try if you have Virgin!

​Simon

Golf GTi Mk2
Me too, apparently BT can charge more for advertising as they have the whole of the XL TV customer base rather than a limited number of stand alone customers that would pay a monthly fee for it. Either way, I'm happy.

DB.

BMW 440i
VERY Happy they are in agreement with BT Sport, was started to get worried for the upcoming Rugby season as we can't have sky in our area as there are conservation laws with sky dishes etc!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Was very surprised to see that they were able to get BT Sports - bit of a bonus with the discount I got yesterday!

DB.

BMW 440i
Was very surprised to see that they were able to get BT Sports - bit of a bonus with the discount I got yesterday!

I knew they would get it., it was just a case of when. BT were just stalling to try and get more people to jump ship IMO

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I just wish they could offer the Sky F1 as a standalone channel - I don't want to pay the £28 quid or whatever it is to watch one channel!